Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spastic

Uh...I have a confession. I got so busy, I completely forgot about my blog! What a loser.

My friend Adaline asked me about it today. I was like, "Oh yeah, my mommy blog! It is super awesome." I went online and checked it out. Super awesome! What's not super awesome? My last post was in January. Hello people...it's September! What happened?

1. Spastic Toddler Activities. You know what I'm talking about. Now that Marley is highly mobile, ambitious, and...uh...restless, our days are filled with a myriad of activities, including (but in no way limited to: Stroller Strides, Shake Rattle Roly Poly Music Class, Dance FUNdamentals, swim lessons, and playdates.
2. Spastic Husband Work. Yes, I am so proud of Ian for selling so many boats in a down economy, but it would be nice if he had more than...say...one day off in the last 3 weeks. But hey, I can't complain.
3. Spastic real estate work. Need more details? See my last post, Baby Vs. the Bank-Owned Foreclosure.

Needless to say, I am having a blast, but yes...I'm SPASTIC! Anyone else spastic out there? Why are YOU spastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment