Monday, October 12, 2009

Marley Ate Poop Today.

Dog poop, to be exact.

When we got home from Stroller Strides this morning, I noticed a foul stench radiating from the general direction of her nursery. Had I forgotten to close the top of the Diaper Genie?

Alas, it was dog poop! Pagoda, our Pekingese, had left a nice little steamer in the middle of her nursery. He had been eating a lot of her food lately. Marley loves dumping half of her breakfast over the side of her high chair to see what Pagoda will eat. This morning it was scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes. A LOT of blueberry pancakes. Needless to say, it was very stinky.

I cleaned the poop up, and thought I had everything under control. A few minutes later, I noticed that Marley was playing in her nursery again...very quietly. Immediately suspicious, I walked in and found her smiling and swinging another piece of poop around. Sick! Turns out Pagoda had left another nice little pile behind her rocking chair. I hadn't seen it before. And, there was poop on her mouth. She had taken a bite! SICK!!!! Didn't seem to bother her too much though, because she just stood there, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment