Thursday, June 9, 2011

...and Baby Makes Four!

Introducing Holland Giselle Van Tuyl, born Friday, June 3rd at 10:30am...weighing in at a robust 9.1 pounds! (more on that in the next blog post!)


As you can see, Holland has a full head of black hair!

Marley is a rockstar big sister! Fetches diapers, nipple cream and Motrin on demand.

And Ian is of course the wonderful and doting husband and Daddy. Thank goodness I married him!


So far, Holland is the sweet, mellow baby that I ordered. We'll see if it sticks! :)

As you can imagine, not getting a lot of sleep right now, but everyone is happy and healthy. I'll be back soon with the grisly, first-hand account of delivering a 9.1 pound baby!

3 comments:

  1. welcome sweet Holland! Can't wait to meet you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congratulations!

    I was have died for that hair on my babies...beautiful!


    9.1 pounds...seriously, I must check back for the low down of how that went.

    Get some rest and enjoy your new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! She is gorgeous!! Love that beautiful hair. I have missed your posts. So glad you are back. Holland is beautiful. What a sweetie. Love that name.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete