3. Baby Bangs. No bangs? No problem. Your precious little girl can sport the newest trend with "Baby Bangs," the headband with fringe bangs. While you're at it, might we also suggest overplucking her eyebrows, applying thick lipliner, and subjecting your daughter to multiple ear piercings.
6. Child's Sized Hooter's T-shirt. Only three things come to mind when I see this....three letters to be exact: WTF.
7. This ingenious product doesn't even seem to have a name, but the picture says it all.
8. Weird Daddy Saddle. Why spend all that money at summer camp when your tiny tot can ride Daddy instead? Trust me, your husband will LOVE it!
9. Princess Diana Baby Doll. For just $150, your favorite
pedophile little one can pay tribute to Princess Di. Er...a very adult-looking Diana shrunk into a baby's body. Creeptastic!
10. The Zaky Baby Pillow. Because who WOULDN'T want their child comforted by a pair of dismembered hands? This product takes the cake as the most disturbing product in the lineup. The manufacturer even recommends imprinting your scent by sleeping with one of the arms. Um...yeah.
Did I miss anything? Anyone else seen a weird, questionable, or truly tasteless baby gift? If so, please share!