I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Yesterday, on my 33rd month of being a mom, I found myself marveling at all the funny, weird, and wonderful little things that come along with motherhood.
Some of them were expected, but some of them...well, let's just call them surprises. So, without further ado, here are the Top 10 Things No One Told Me About Being a Mom.
1) That I would pee my pants a little bit every time I sneeze, laugh, or do a jumping jack.
2) That getting up at 7am is considered "sleeping in."
3) Kids birthday parties are actually FUN! (Bonus points for bouncers. Double bonus points for parents that provide on-site alcohol.)
4) From now on, going to the DMV by myself is "relaxing."
5) The distinct thrill that is giving my baby girl an enema.
6) That my tolerance would drop to zero...now two glasses of wine gets me WASTED!
7) That my 2 year old daughter would barge in on me while I'm in the bathroom, asking if I needed help with "the wipe."
8) That I would ever be happy to see Chuckles the Clown.
9) That it would be this crazy.
10) That it would be this awesome.
Thanks for reading. Do you have something to add? Leave a comment while you're here!